Delhi Police ASI Recruitment 2018, Delhi Police ASI Vacancy 2018, Delhi police ASI Bharti 2018, Delhi Police ASI Exam Form 2018
Delhi Police ASI Recruitment 2018
Good news aspirants!! Delhi Police will soon avail a link on its official website through which you will be able to apply for ASI post. All job seekers who are currently looking jobs in Police department must grab this opportunity. Department will issue a large number of vacancies for Assistant Sub Inspector. Both male and female entrants are applicable for this recruitment. We are here to give you point to point details regarding this recruitment so that you can apply for this recruitment in a clear mind set stage.
Delhi Police ASI Latest Vacancy 2018
Delhi Police is a state government agency. Every year it organizes various police bharti. Through this a series of examination take place in which aspirant have to appear and gain passing marks. These examinations include physical standards, written paper/ online paper, personal interview etc. There are many youngsters who are currently seeking for job. Police department is the best choice for them to bright their future. For them this is the best opportunity to apply for Delhi police ASI post
Delhi Police ASI Age Limit
Age limit restricted for aspirant is 20 years. Maximum age limit for aspirant is 25 years. Age relaxation is provided for reserved aspirants which is of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates
Delhi Police ASI Education Qualification
To be eligible for the ASI post applicants must be a 12th pass out from any recognized board of India.
Delhi Police Physical Standard
- Applicant must be having a height of 170 cm with a body weight of minimum 50 KG (162.2 cms for reserved category ). Applicant Chest Measurements must be : 81 to 85 cm
- For Female Candidates: Candidate must be having a Height of 157 cm with a body weight of minimum 40 KG
How to apply for Delhi Police ASI Recruitment 2018
- Candidates will have to serf for official website www.delhipolice.nic.in
- On home page you will get a section “Recruitment”
- Click on this section and a new window will open
- Now you have to search for a valid link
- select this link and your form will appear on your screen
- Start filling up online application form by providing your basic details
- Upload your recent photograph image
- Click on submit button
We would like to remind our candidates that before the final submission review their application. Once submitted note down the information appears on your screen .You will get your call letter for examination just before 10-15 days before exam date.
Wish you all best of luck